Friday, September 24, 2010

Travelin' Man

If you've never checked out my appearances page, you may not know that the next couple of months are going to be chock full of travel. Because that page doesn't even include all my trips, I thought I'd run down the list.

Portland, OR - Sept. 27 to Oct. 1

This is a work visit, but if any SF folks are interested in getting together one evening, I'd try to make it happen.

San Francisco, CA - Oct. 13 to Oct. 20

Mixing writing and work, I'll be attending Bouchercon and also visiting clients. Again, I should be able to swing a free evening sometime.

Columbus, OH - Oct. 27 - Nov. 1

World Fantasy Con is the reason for this journey, but Columbus also offers the promise of Jeni's ice creams. If I'm not in the hotel, that's probably where you can find me.

I can't tell you yet - Nov. 14 - Nov. 20

Okay, the truth is that I could tell you; I just won't. Not yet. You'll have to wait. What I'll be doing, though, is awesome, and it will relate to some cool news. More on it in a month. Or so.

Or maybe not. I may just do the picture-from-the-hotel-window thing and see if you can guess.


One more trip--a quick visit to Las Vegas--is still possible this year, but it's not settled yet. When it is, I'll let you know, so Las Vegas fans can chime in.

Man, I'm already tired just looking at this list!

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive