Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's the last day of my vacation

and I'm in a deejaying mood, so let me offer two songs for your consideration.

The first returned to my mind after a conversation in the car on the way back from the beach. We were listening to a mix CD Sarah had made, and one of the songs featured a singer with a very deep voice. He reminded me of the man who sang this song, but I couldn't remember his name or the name of the group. What I could recall was the title of this song. Fortunately, Kyle then remembered that the group was the Crash Test Dummies, and Brad Roberts, the singer's name, popped into my brain.

I have always loved this one. Enjoy.



Listening to that song later that night, I of course could not help but pop over to this related tune, which I also love greatly.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive