Sunday, February 14, 2010

On the road again: TEDActive, day 7

As is usually the case when I have to get up early, I slept extremely poorly last night, awakening at least once every hour. The hotel then made matters worse by forgetting my wake-up call, so I had to rush my shower. Still, we made it to the airport with plenty of time to sit around and chat.

I'm on the plane now, once again enjoying the benefits of bandwidth while flying. It is great to be able to keep current while on the move.

TED is still occupying a lot of my mind as I digest what I saw and heard. I have a great deal to process.

The book proceeds apace, though never as fast as I'd like.

I mentioned a while back a cool idea I had. I hope to close on it early this week and perhaps announce it this week. We'll see.

Because this evening is going to be busy from the moment I land, I'm going to post this now. Tomorrow, life returns to normal rhythms, which, as much as I enjoyed TED, is a very good thing indeed.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive