Saturday, December 26, 2009

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead

and I'm still not done with the first draft of Children No More (this in response to many questions via email). I am, however, marching ever onward, and I will finish the draft. I will then still have a great deal more work to do, but that work will proceed far more quickly than the first draft.

I will tell you that though I once worried that the book would be short, possibly under 90K words, I no longer harbor that concern. It'll definitely be over 100K words, a claim I can make with confidence because it's already over that count.

This novel continues to kick my ass, but that is probably only proper.

I'll let you know when I finish the first draft, but until then, no more status updates.

And that's the news.

1 comment:

Ticia said...

"General Franco was a loyal friend and ally of the United States. He earned worldwide respect for Spain through firmness and fairness" -Richard Nixon

Labels

Blog Archive