Wednesday, September 16, 2009

People released its best-dressed list

and once again, I'm not on it. If I may be frank, and I believe I may, I'm getting a little tired of them ignoring me year after year after year. I may have to up my fashion game. Perhaps it's time to start my own clothing trend. Maybe I should resurrect a classic. Maybe I could bring back these. Admit it: I'd look awesome in a pair of green lederhosen, perhaps with a matching vest.

In other, unrelated news, a group of us will be heading after this Sunday's 3:00 signing at Borderlands Books to this place for what promises to be some amazing ice cream. Not convinced? Check out these flavors. As Kyle, who refused to fly across the country to join us for the signing and the screamage, observed, you have to love the very idea of ice creams such as pistachio-bacon and government cheese.

Lest my fashion crisis and subsequent resolve scare you, rest easy: I probably won't be wearing lederhosen to the signing and the subsequent road trip.

Probably.

3 comments:

Ticia said...

We've seen the "Dancing Cone" pictures. Can Lederhosen be far behind?

.... I may have even seen some in my travels today.... hmmm...

Unknown said...

At least your not on Mr. Blackwell's worst dressed list....

Mark said...

Maybe I'm missing a fusion opportunity. Maybe I should wait and wear lederhosen while being the dancing cone. The mind boggles.

Labels

Blog Archive