Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feel like hearing me yak again?

If so, go to FreeTalkLive, where Ian and Mark, the FTL heads, interviewed me for a while yesterday early evening. They were gracious enough to let me pimp Overthrowing Heaven, but we also covered a variety of other topics, including the science in my future universe. They told me their listeners were quite interested in Intellectual Property issues, so we also discussed Baen's stance on Digital Rights Management (DRM--and the stance is simple: NO!) and Baen's successful eBooks program.

All in all, I had a nice time and an interesting chat. I hope you also enjoy it.

In related news, Amazon has supposedly shipped some copies of Overthrowing Heaven, with more to come as they restock. Next Tuesday, the book should appear in bookstores everywhere. Yee-haw!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

My copy of Overthrowing Heaven awaits my pleasure at Dark Carnival in Berkeley.

Mark said...

Excellent news, Ed! Thanks!

Michelle said...

Amazon.com told me I should expect my copy on June 6....I can't wait!

Mark said...

I hope you get it then!

Michael said...

I should have mine tomorrow, June 5th from Amazon! .... YAY!

Mark said...

Very cool! I hope you like it.

Frederick Paul Kiesche III said...

My local big box had "Overthrowing Heaven" today. Well, they have one less than they did this afternoon, as I bought a copy.

Mark said...

Great news! Thanks, also, for buying it, Fred! I appreciate it.

Frederick Paul Kiesche III said...

And then there were two...there were six the other day when I bought mine. Down to two copies in the store this AM.

Mark said...

Thanks, Fred! That's great news. Here's hoping they sell out!

Labels

Blog Archive