Monday, May 12, 2008

One Jump Ahead is out in paperback

on Amazon, and I'm pleased as punch to see it there. I received my author's copies a bit ago, but because it's officially a June book I didn't expect to see it for sale anywhere for a little longer.

[Begin shameless self promotion]
Looking for a beach treat? A summer read? An inexpensive present? Consider this lovely paperback--and then pick up the hardback of Slanted Jack, the second book in the series, just a few weeks later.
[End shameless self promotion]

In related news, I have to say I'm not happy with my own speed on Overthrowing Heaven. I am enjoying the book as I write it, but I need to do more of it. I long to go away for three or four weeks and write many hours a day on it, but that's just not going to happen. Maybe someday.

For now, though, I'll get in the time I can, starting with the next little while.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive