Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Heading out in the morning

Tomorrow morning, we head to Baltimore for Balticon. I'm on a bunch of panels, so they're definitely keeping me busy. If you're at the con, please stop by one of the events in which I'm participating and introduce yourself. If you'd like some free stuff, be sure to come by the Baen Books Presents session, which Jennie and I are running, because we'll be giving away books, ARCs, cover flats, and assorted cool and odd swag.

While up there, I also plan to eat at a few of my favorite local restaurants, visit with Kyle, catch the UFC PPV, and so on. I'll report back here on how it goes.

The trickiest part about the trip is managing the drive with a very sore back and a bunch of work obligations--I have multiple conference calls to do from the car. It'll all work out, of course, but right now it's not shaping up to be the most relaxing drive I've ever taken. Still, I've gone to most of the Balticons since my first in 1978, and I'm looking forward to this one.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive