Friday, May 2, 2008

And now a word from Sarah

She was on a five-game losing streak, her RPS chops in serious doubt. Tonight, however, she overcame an innate disadvantage--my superior skill--and managed to steal a win. Her long-necked spirit invader, Phyllis, then took over her body and tormented me with bizarre neck stretches. Fortunately, I was able to restore Sarah to control and her neck to normal.

And now, a word from Sarah:

"You readers of Mark Van Name's blog and books should know that my father is a freak of nature. Superior skill? Pshaw! I lull him into a false sense of superiority. It is a game of cat and mouse! He is the mouse. Phyllis is the cat.

Also, please go listen to '9:00 A.M.' by Girls in Hawaii. It will make your day more cheerful."

She is deluded, but I indulge her.

Tomorrow, I will be in Florida. More then from the state that spawned John D. MacDonald, Carl Hiaasen, and, for all but my first two years, me.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive