Thursday, January 17, 2008

The night before a trip

is always a nightmare for me unless I don't have to leave the house until 2:00 p.m. or later. Well, I have to get up at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning to shower, dress, and head to the airport, so tonight is indeed not good. I have yet to write, finish a fairly large chunk of PT work, pack, and so on, so I will keep this short.

Once I'm conscious and ready to go, the morning's next obstacle promises to be the weather, which is threatening to be sleet. Lovely. If you've never been in a North Carolina ice storm, you have no idea what you're missing. Be thankful.

Once I make it to Boston, however, I'm hoping to have a good time at Arisia, a con I've enjoyed in the past. Maybe Larry Smith will even have One Jump Ahead for sale (unlike at PhilCon); hope springs eternal in an author's heart. If you're going to the con and would like to chat, feel free to find me. I should be easy to spot, at least on the days I have panels.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive