Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hiring

Hiring really good people is hard. I know, because my company is trying to do it. We're looking for a marketing/client relations/process person, and we're also seeking a personal/executive assistant for me (primarily, but also some for my partner and co-founder). We're seeking highly motivated, intelligent people who want to do great work and who are loyal, trustworthy, and able to work without constant supervision and to deal with confidential information.

You may notice that nothing in the list of key qualities we're seeking specifies a particular background or skill set; that's intentional. We do have other, more detailed requirements (such as strong oral and written communication abilities, solid background with Microsoft Office on a PC, and so on), but the big items are in that earlier list. We'd be a great opportunity for a couple of people, but now we have to find them. We're going to be doing some limited posting/advertising, but because one of the jobs is a personal assistant, I thought I'd mention them here.

Wish us luck in hiring!

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive