Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Busy, busy

I'm overdue on my edit of the galleys of Transhuman. Much to read and check!
I've finished pass three of Slanted Jack and must now key in the changes.

And then there's work, the rest of my life, etc.

I'd complain about it all, but I'm lucky to have both books, lucky to have a day job with good work, good people, and a decent paycheck, and so instead I'll shut up and get back to work.

On a completely unrelated MMA note, I feel sorry for Frank Mir. The UFC is feeding him to Brock Lesnar in their February 2 show. Unless Mir regains his championship form, something he's been unable to do since his motorcycle accident, I expect we will see a short, brutal fight with Lesnar destroying him. All that said, I'd love to see Mir back in top shape, taking this one to the ground and submitting Lesnar.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive