Saturday, August 18, 2007

Big wet fun

Stop your dirty mind right now.

That's better. We're talking a water park, specifically Wet 'n Wild at Emerald Pointe in Greensboro. I left work early today and finally kept a years-old promise to the kids: that I would go to this water park. I've felt guilty for some time for not going, but I wasn't sure how much fun it would be.

It was big fun. Playing in the wave pool, jumping off the fake pirate ship remnant, floating lazily along in an inner tube on a slowly moving circuit, and, most of all, riding alone, then with Scott, and then with Sarah and Scott on an oversized float tube down twisty turny water slides--it was all big fun.

The people watching was also excellent.

I had a great time, and I hope I get to go with them again.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive