Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More ways to tell I'm a geek

I want an iPhone even though it may not be the best phone for my needs. (I'm not enough of a geek to camp out or even fight lines to get one. I just want it.)

Each time I sit down in front of one of my 30-inch monitors, I think, "Cool."

Each time I sit down in front of one of my 30-inch monitors, I think, "Wish I could get a bigger one."

I want to upgrade my computers at least twice a year. At least.

Sitting in a bookstore can calm me down and excite me at the same time.

I get excited talking with my friend Kyle about code optimization work he's doing.

Each time my company gets some new piece of technology to test, I go look at it and think it's cool.

I could go on, but you get the point: I am such a geek.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive