Sunday, June 3, 2007

The award for the worst luggage handling service

goes to Orlando International Airport and American Airlines.

Today balanced Friday's great travel experience.

I left my laptop's power cord in NY, so I'm about out of power. I hate being stupid.

I arrived in Orlando early but then waited 56 minutes for my bag, at which point the great voice in the airport ceiling announced that they could not open the airplane's cargo door and so our bags were delayed.

That's a new one, at least to me.

My bag finally showed up 25 minutes later, after they made us walk to the other end of the concourse in a change of baggage claim carousels for no apparent reason.

My hotel room is lovely, but it's also an almost two-block walk--no exaggeration--from the hotel lobby.

At least I finished my Slanted Jack work on the plane.

I heart travel.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive