Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Home again

I'm back, though only for a short time, because I head Friday to BEA.

I generally write these posts late at night, so the blogging software's automatic dating function marks them as being a day ahead of what I view as the date. For example, this post will claim to be on Wednesday, but to me it's still Tuesday, because I haven't gone to bed yet.

I find this annoying, but not annoying enough to bother fixing.

My son, Scott, graduates from middle school on Friday. I'll be there to watch, grab lunch, and then have to head to the airport. I hate having to leave so quickly, but on the other hand I would not allow anything else, including BEA, to cause me to miss the occasion. I'm incredibly proud of Scott and Sarah, and I love them so much my heart sometimes feels it could burst from trying to contain the feelings. Trite phrasing, but there you have it: sometimes expressions turn trite for a reason.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive