Saturday, December 24, 2016

The acorn doesn't fall very far from the Christmas tree


I have a pretty sick sense of humor, though I do try to contain it here on the blog.  It's no surprise, then, that Scott's humor can turn rather odd.  Tonight, he showed me two gifts he had wrapped for me.

In the first, he was simply being silly.

Click an image to see a larger version.

No, for those wondering, "Scooter" is not a nickname of his; he was just having fun here.

On the second gift, he started out being too lazy to repeat the full first tag, and then the family sense of humor surfaced.


I laughed so hard when I saw this that I almost pulled a rib.

That's my boy.





1 comment:

Michelle said...

That acorn didn't fall. It slide down the tree and lodged into the roots. Good one, Scott.

Labels

Blog Archive