Sunday, July 31, 2016

The movie opening next weekend that I must see


is, of course, Suicide Squad.  I expect that the trailers will prove to be better than the movie, but so far, I absolutely adore what I've seen, including this new compilation that the DC folks debuted at Comic-Con.



I know a lot of folks are excited about Jared Leto's portrayal of the Joker, but to me, he's the least interesting facet of this film.

If the movie is half as much fun as the trailers, it should be a blast.



5 comments:

Mark P said...

I've been tempted by this since I saw the first trailer with 70's backing music. Both my daughter want to see it but the youngest is only 14.

I may wait to see it on video as I really want to see the latest Star Trek with my wife

Michelle said...

CAN. NOT. WAIT!!! Love seeing Will Smith as a bad guy/kind of hero....

Mark said...

The latest Star Trek was fun indeed. I intend to see both, of course!

Mark P said...

My youngest daughter has now informed me that it's disturbing that my favourite character id Harley Quin!

Mark said...

I can see why she thinks that, but Margot Robbie's portrayal of Quinn in these trailers makes her a very interesting and attractive character.

Labels

Blog Archive