Monday, April 11, 2016

Crappy seats, excellent dinner


Having exit-row seats and enjoying early or on-time arrivals were the two good parts of today's air travel.  The rest pretty much sucked.  I realize I'm fat, but the thinnest people on today's flights also had miserable times of it.  As the airlines find more ways to pack in customers, the flights become less and less enjoyable.  I dozed as much as I could simply to avoid the rest of the cramped and uncomfortable parts of the trip.  The rest of the time, I worked.  I was delighted to be on the ground in Portland and to walk outside and breathe non-recycled air.

Almost all of my day went to work and travel, but dinner was a delightful, as always, meal at Little Bird.  The lamb ribs with salad under them were particularly delicious.

Click the image to see a larger version.

Tomorrow brings many, many meetings and a ton of work.




No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive