Monday, October 5, 2015

On the road again: CONtraflow, New Orleans, day 4


I'm home, and I'm happy to be here.  I had a great time in New Orleans, but after a flight, a long delay, and another flight, I'm very glad to be in my own house.

Food pickings at the New Orleans airport belie the culinary richness of the the city itself.  At least in the terminal that American and USAirways share, you don't get many choices.  So, lunch was a hot dog and a bottle of water.

CONtraflow V proved to be a lot of fun, thanks primarily to the efforts of its organizers and staff; thank you, all.  I hope they have me back again in the future.



2 comments:

Deb said...

I hope they bring you back again as well! Your panels always get me thinking.

Mark said...

Thanks. I obviously share that hope!

Labels

Blog Archive