Wednesday, May 13, 2015

On the road again: Austin, day 2


This time of year, Austin is usually already baking hot.  Instead, I'm enjoying the very cool weather--but feeling far less appreciative of the almost constant rain.  That said, Austin has been in a drought for so long that I have to be grateful that it's now getting so much rain.

Today was a very long day that went entirely to work.  Both my meals were with clients who are also friends.

Dinner was a very tasty treat from a relatively new French place, laV.  A side dish, the leek spaetzle mac and cheese, was a particularly tasty concoction. 


Yes, I know you can't tell how delicious it was from its appearance, so you'll have to trust me.

For dessert, we adjourned to an Amy's down the road.  When in Austin, eat Amy's.

Tomorrow, more work!



No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive