Friday, December 12, 2014

On the road again: Las Vegas, day 3


It's going on five in the morning back home.  I'm on a plane to Miami, where I will catch a connection that will get me home in time for me to grab two or three hours of sleep before my company's annual Seasonal Celebration, our biggest event of the year. 

So, once again, I'm going to cut this blog extremely short.  I hope to get back to better entries soon.

Today, I awoke very early after very little sleep so I could join a work call and then do some work.  After that, I was able to doze a couple of hours, and then I did some more work. 

At that point, our little group  headed over to Bouchon for our traditional brunch, which was, as always, delicious. 

From there, we walked for a bit, I did some work, and then we grabbed a taxi to the Palms, where we spent the next six hours watching the finale of The Ultimate Fighter.  The fights were generally strong, and the evening ended with Carla Esparza becoming the first UFC women's strawweight champion. 

Now, to hope I can doze on the plane. 


No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive