Saturday, March 22, 2014

On the road again: TEDActive, the trip home


I'm home. 

I've spent a great deal of the first quarter of the year on the road, so I'm looking forward to what I hope will be a few weeks in a row at home.  Of course, my schedule tends to mutate, so I'm not counting on anything.  Tonight, though, I will enjoy sleeping in my own bed.

Today started annoyingly.  I woke up at six, showered, and met Bill on schedule at 6:30--only to learn that he'd been trying to reach me to let me know that our flight was an hour and 45 minutes late.  So, I lost a lot of valuable sleep time. 

The flights went as well as they could given that my sinuses are a mess.  Thank goodness I'm enough better than I was on Monday that at least I wasn't in pain the whole time.  I continue to mend, and I hope to be 100% by the middle of this coming week, if not earlier. 

TED always serves to provoke discussions between Bill and me about aspects of PT, and this one is no exception.  Though we have not yet settled on any concrete takeaways, I look forward to the conversations and any changes they might lead to. 


No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive