Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Imagine going to the grocery store...


...with these bags.

You're being a responsible, Earth-loving shopper, so you're carrying your own reusable bags.  I've been doing that for some time; my two large bags have PT logos on them and are gifts we once gave staff.  Now, though, I can stroll into the store and plop down on the counter, courtesy of Scott, this bag with Holden's alert face.

As always, click on an image to see a larger version.


Sure, the bagger is likely to remark on the bag, but in a good, "what a cute dog" sort of way.

Say, though, that the purchases won't fit in one bag.  No problem; I pull out the other bag from Scott.


Now, the bagger is going to start looking around nervously, wondering where the lone security guard is and whether that old dude is going to be any help against the serial killer asking to have meat and veggies and muffins crammed behind his plastic head.

Oh, yeah, I'm looking forward to my next trip to the Whole Foods.


2 comments:

Dave Drale said...

Dear Mark,

I’m reminded of the problem Gerber Baby Food had, selling in West Africa, where normally containers were marked with a picture of the contents.

Did you once have a twin brother that you hadn’t mentioned?

As always,
Dave

Mark said...

Perhaps that is indeed the problem.

Labels

Blog Archive