Friday, October 1, 2010

On the road again: Portland, day 5

I'm never going to be thrilled at the prospect of waking up in the sixes, but this morning went about as well as one could reasonably expect. Traffic was light on the way to the airport, so I actually reached the gate seven minutes ahead of my plan--which always leaves plenty of slack for error.

The plane flights were also all anyone could reasonably hope for: on time, uneventful, and, thanks to being in first class and the presence of bandwidth on the first leg, friendly to work. I do love my airplane bandwidth.

I'm exhausted, so I'll leave you with a little music, a song I've flagged before, but this time with the official video.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

John Lambshead said...

Your blog reminds me of old times, except that for political reasons I had to travel in the cheapest seat in the plane.

Mark said...

I got lucky on upgrades. Otherwise, it is a traveling time indeed.

Labels

Blog Archive