Monday, September 27, 2010

My appearance on SF in SF: you can watch it now

Ticia recorded the event and then secured permission from Amelia Beamer and Rina Weisman to post them. I've embedded the six parts below.

I should note that I haven't watched them, but I know that Ticia had to work from the audience and we had boom mikes in front of our faces, so I expect the audio may suffer from time to time. I also don't know if the pieces below are in chronological order; as I said, I haven't looked at them yet.

Enjoy!











5 comments:

Ticia said...

These videos are not presented in the order they were recorded. They are, however, in the order I placed them on YouTube. I took artistic license because I only captured snippets here and there.

Mark said...

Thanks for the information, Ticia. I appreciate you doing all this work.

Ticia said...

You are welcome. It's no trouble at all. I enjoyed it. I just wish I could have recorded the entire evening. So many interesting people and topics of conversation. The panel was quite entertaining. I'll be going to more SFinSF events.

Anonymous said...

Alright, spill the beans, how much diet coke do you drink each day? Are you a coffee drinker as well?. Great videos by the way. Chris....

Mark said...

Thanks for the kind words, Chris. I don't drink coffee or tea. My Diet Coke consumption varies based on travel and stress, but when at home I have now cut to three or four cans a day. It used to be much higher.

Labels

Blog Archive