Saturday, August 21, 2010

Let's meet at some upcoming readings!

In the space of a few days less than two weeks from now, I'll be doing two local readings and book signings. Here are the basic details, which you can also find on my site's Appearances page:

29 August 2010, 2:00
McIntyre's Books
Fearrington, NC

2 September 2010, 7:30
Quail Ridge Books and Music
Raleigh, NC
At both of these events, I'll be talking about the child soldier issue, Falling Whistles, and the Children No More giveaway program--as well as reading, answering questions, and all the usual signing stuff.

If the tone turns too grim, I may even do a few bits from my stand-up shows!

If you're anywhere in the area, I'd greatly appreciate your support--particularly if you buy a copy of the book, which would help make the booksellers happy and send more money to help rehabilitate and reintegrate child soldiers.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive