Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Itching

My bug bites, an unfortunate but unavoidable (at least so far for me) consequence of the fireworks show, are driving me crazy. My theory is that if you tear them open deep enough, they will stop itching, but I can't claim this is a good theory.

I'm itching to go to the beach on vacation, which I will do on Saturday. I love the little beach we always visit, where there's almost nothing to do.

I'm itching to have more time to write, which I will at the beach, to some degree. I also have a demanding schedule of sleeping, over-eating, and watching bad movies, as well as reading and socializing.

I'm itching to feel normal again, a hundred percent and without back pain. My back's a lot better, but it's not there yet.

I'm itching for a lot of things, it seems. It's been that kind of day.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive