Thursday, April 24, 2008

Online viewing tip

If you're at all a fan of Burn Notice, as I am, then you'll need to check out these video snippets, which Kyle told me about. If you're not a fan of the show, what's wrong with you? Catch it on reruns now, or pick up the DVD box set in June, and watch the entire first series in preparation for the season two debut on July 10.

In other TV news, we're now watching the first season of Heroes on DVD, and I have to admit that I find it quite wonderful. I'm a sucker for superhero stories, and this show does a good job of delivering them. We watch almost no shows until they appear on DVD, so I'll have to wait until at least fall for season two. Unless the remaining shows greatly disappoint me, I'll buy that set as soon as it appears.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought I would check out your blog - and I agree with the second thing I read. I love Burn Notice! What mom or son can't relate to the dysfunctional communication between Michael and his mom - absolutely hilarious!

Mark said...

I also particularly like Michael and Fiona's relationship.

Labels

Blog Archive