Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin carving and on the road again

I have to get up in six hours and fifteen minutes, and I still have work to do and haven't started to pack, so I'll keep this brief. Tonight, a group of us gathered for pumpkin carving, another of our many extended family traditions. I thought we collectively created quite a few lovely glowing specimens, and perhaps if time permits tomorrow night I'll upload a photo or two of them.

In the morning, Gina and I head to Portland for business with clients there. Though the vast majority of the trip will, as always, be work, I hope to eat several good meals. I definitely plan to attend one event about which I'm quite excited: Henry Rollins' sold-out spoken-word show, Provoked, at Portland's Aladdin Theater. More on that after the show.

The big red binder will, of course, be traveling with me as carry-on baggage.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive