Friday, July 6, 2007

A few Fourth photos

It's late, but I've had a few requests for photos from yesterday's show, so I'm going to post those and then get on to the work in front of me.

Gina took something on the order of 200 photos of the show and the party, and she captured some amazing images. I had a hard time choosing from among them, but I finally settled on two.

The first one shows a view that stretches from the launching area high into the sky. We stand maybe ten to twenty yards back from the launching fireworks, so our view is, as I mentioned, intense. Gina took hers from a more sensible position in the audience.







This second picture shows the sky partway through a round. Aren't fireworks grand!






The folks in this photo are the launch team--pre-launch and post-setup.






Finally, courtesy of Dave, who graciously cleans up the next day, check out the giant mound of empty fireworks. Still cool, even spent.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive