Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's on

We had to settle it tonight.

Sarah had to go there, she did, she had to start the site.

The UFC Ultimate Fight Night show last night was superb, with warriors battling it out and giving it their all.

They had nothing on this epic struggle.

Into my office, my sanctuary, she pranced, hair waving in pigtails with mismatched hair scrunchies, to pose the challenge. She fancied herself 2BA; she was anything but.

I offered her a chance to save her dignity, but she refused. My fatherly love almost stopped me from showing her what's what, but in the end, I felt I owed her the lesson.

We played.

I won two straight, the second one in two straight calls. I pwn her soul.

She's standing over my shoulder now, taunting me, but she knows she lost. She can't escape that fact. I feel sorry for her, but there it is.

Sarah loses. I rule.

Enough on this topic.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

http://rockpaperscissorspwnage.blogspot.com

I beg to differ.

Labels

Blog Archive