Monday, January 21, 2013

On the road again: Cayman Cookout, day 5


The beach outside the Ritz-Carlton on Grand Cayman truly is even more beautiful than it appears here.

Click on the picture to see a larger image.

I am sure prettier beaches must exist somewhere, but I've yet to see one.  That's why I got up earlier than absolutely necessary so I could catch up on work and then head to the beach for a last swim and lunch.  I wouldn't mind it all if we had a few clients in Grand Cayman, but alas, we do not.

Most of the rest of the day went to moving myself and my luggage from a room with this view back to my house.  The flights were good, both arrived early, and I have no room for complaints.

I am now, though, rather tired and still behind, so I'm heading offline to work and eventually to grab some sleep.  I hope to hear the ocean in my dreams.




No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive