Monday, December 17, 2012

On the road again: Las Vegas, day 4

I am home, which is a very good thing.

I am behind on Christmas shopping and planning, which is a very bad thing.

So it goes.

Today's travel was exactly as it should be: smooth and straightforward, with the added luxury of first class on both legs. Princess Fancy and I quite enjoyed having friendly people offer us more beverages and food than we wanted as we lounged in comfy seats. I wish I could afford to fly first class all the time.

Poor Kyle, on the other hand, ended up stuck in Newark and ultimately driving a rental car many hours home. I doubt he's home now (and it's well past what the timestamp says). I do hope he arrives safely.

I'm still sick, and I expect to take more days to heal, so I'm going to wrap this up and then crash.

I hope to be more interesting tomorrow.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive