Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Want to watch me write?

Come to Chicon, the World Science Fiction convention in Chicago over Labor Day weekend.  There, on Friday afternoon at 1:30 p.m., I will spend half an hour being one of the Writers Under Glass.  This unusual program item will run for a lot of the convention; I don't know yet exactly how much.  The way it will work is that a large group of writers will spend half an hour each writing in an open area in the convention.  Each will write for half an hour.  Each will pick up where the previous writer left off.  The goal is to complete a story, presumably at least a decent story.  If I understand things correctly, the writers will all sign the manuscript, which the con will then auction.

I've never done anything like this, so it should be a very interesting experience indeed. 


No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive