Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jon & Lobo audiobooks are here!

I mentioned in an earlier post that the fine folks at audible.com would be bringing the Jon & Lobo books to audio. Well, they have. You can get all of the first four books here.

I have not heard them, nor did I have any hand in their making, but I am quite excited to give them a listen.

The same person, Tom Stechschulte, narrates all of them. I do not know his work, but he has narrated many audiobooks, including James Ellroy's The Black Dahlia, Dennis Lehane's Shutter Island, Cormac McCarthy's No Country for Old Men and The Road, and Rick Riordan's Big Red Tequila. I'm honored to have my books in that company.

If you check out any of these, please let me know what you think. I'll do the same.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!
Super cool, I'm going to join now just to hear the stories.
This way I can enjoy both the written and spoken word.
I love Jon and Lobo.
Tell Your editor to have them look into also doing; My Sister, My Self, after all it is truly the begining.

Mark said...

Thanks for the kind words. Maybe I'll do that story and "Lobo, Actually" on my site myself. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

Please do, it would be Great to hear You read them.

Michelle said...

Instead of joining for $14.95 a month, you can actually buy them out right.They are $21.95 each and worth every penny. I started at the beginning and am listening to One Jump Ahead. So far, so good. This is pretty cool.

Mark said...

Thanks for the info.

Labels

Blog Archive