Monday, October 17, 2011

Two movies I'm unreasonably excited about seeing

The State Fair will keep me out later than usual tonight, and then a ton of work will be awaiting me, so I thought I'd share the trailers of two films that I cannot wait to see.

The first opens this Friday.



I'm a sucker for a good Three Musketeers movie; always have been. I've seen all of the ones that have appeared in my lifetime. Then, we have the cast, which looks excellent and includes such favorites as Matthew Macfayden (once Tom on MI-5), Milla Jovovich, Ray Stevenson, and did I mention Milla Jovovich. Add a healthy dose of steampunk--airships dropping anchor and firing broadside at one another--and the film is simply irresistible to me.

The second won't be here for quite some time, but I don't care; it's going to be awesome.



I grew up reading the comic books of all the Avengers characters. I love Joss Whedon's work. Scarlett Johansson wears a skintight black suit. What's not to love?

Tomorrow, I hope to report on either the State Fair or my second writing workshop at a local library.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive