Monday, April 25, 2011

A new interview online

I met Michael Ventrella at Arisia. We were to do a reading together on the last day of the con, as one of the last programming items. The time slot sucked, but both of us showed up at the appointed time in the appointed room in case anyone wanted to hear us. No one came. Welcome to the glamorous life of the writer.

We did, however, spend a bit of time chatting, and that was fun. Michael has a very active blog in which he interviews a lot of SF writers. He asked if I would do an interview, and I said I'd be happy to. He sent me the questions promptly, not long after the con.

I then sat on them for several months. That was rude of me, and I have already apologized to Michael for doing that--and I'm apologizing again now. Part of the reason for the delay was that his last question stumped me and caused me to think quite a bit before I could answer it. The rest of the delay was due to how busy I am, which is really no excuse at all; I should have hit the deadline I said I would.

To find out what that stumping question was, and to read the rest of the interview, check out his blog here. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive