Friday, April 1, 2011

Are you a marketing person who’d like a new job?

My company, Principled Technologies, is looking to hire a marketing person whose job would be to raise the profile and value of the proof points we produce for our clients--and also the profile of PT itself. In addition, the person might also help market my books and raise the profiles of some staff members.

We’re looking for someone who is high-energy, positive, skilled in both traditional and newer forms of marketing, a self-starter, and able to work in a rapidly changing and highly unusual corporate environment. The ideal candidate would have multiple years of experience, be a good writer, and have significant knowledge of useful software tools of the trade.

If you’re interested, drop me a line via the form on my contact page. As I’ve said before, PT is the best in the world at what it does and a great place to work.

(No, this is not an April Fool's joke.)

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive