Monday, January 5, 2009

Vacation ends

Tomorrow, I return to my day job. I like my job, but I have to admit that I'm not really ready to go back. I entered my vacation far more burned out than I had realized, and I am ending it more than a little toasty. I also feel that other than keep up with the holidays I accomplished nothing these past two weeks. I must remind myself that this is simply not true. In particular, I

* turned in Overthrowing Heaven, got Toni's comments, addressed them, and turned in the final copy (that last bit tonight).

* finished everything in the budget box; hurrah!

* figured out chunks of Children No More. I'm not ready to outline yet, but I hope to start doing so before the end of January.

For those who are joining me in returning to work tomorrow, I hope your Monday goes well and as painlessly as possible.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive