Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another signing Thursday: come on down!

Tomorrow night (well, it's tomorrow to me), I'll be reading and signing at a lovely if somewhat isolated bookstore, McIntyre's Fine Books. This bookstore, which is part of the lovely Fearrington development, hosted a reading of mine last year, and they've been nice enough to invite me again this year.

McIntyre's is also the only bookstore to publicly summarize my work as "mystery science fiction," as you can see here. That blend is how I view the Jon and Lobo novels, so it's nice to see someone else talk about them that way.

If you're in the area and willing to make the drive out to Fearrington, please come by the signing. A bunch of us are likely to go out to dinner afterward, place TBD, so if you hang out near me after the reading you'll be welcome to join us.

Lately, wild bugs have seized my brain during readings and caused me to do strange things. Last night, for example, I revealed the first line of Overthrowing Heaven. I have no clue right now what I might do at McIntyre's; I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive