Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy Birthday, Bill!


Today (January 4), is the birthday of my long-time business partner, Bill Catchings.  Last year marked the thirtieth year we've worked together, which is a long time for any sort of partnership.

Over all those years, Bill has given me many things, but the most important of his gifts is that he has helped me become a better person.  Though he and I differ on many issues--as we both say, we've never voted for the same candidate in an election--we manage to agree on so very many topics that matter greatly to us both.  By listening to him and observing him, I've learned a lot and tried to improve myself in the process.

So, thank you, Bill, and I hope you had a great birthday.  Let's keep this rolling another thirty years.  After all, I have a lot of personal growth still to do!




No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive