Friday, December 26, 2014

About that cold


A little over a week ago, I noted that I had a cold and it was making work difficult.  Well, the cold apparently took advantage of my exhausted condition and turned the evenings between that post and now into some of my more miserable nights.  I haven't slept ninety minutes straight in the intervening days. 

Today, I finally relented and went to an urgent care clinic.  I've apparently become the winner of a particularly bad sinus infection and a cough, due to drainage, that is keeping me up all night.  Thanks to the clinic's doctor, I'm already fighting the infection with antibiotics, and I am the proud owner of a cough suppressant that should help me sleep.  I am quite look forward to a long slumber, so to it I go.


No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive