Wednesday, September 11, 2013

On the road again: IDF, San Francisco, day 2


After an eighteen-hour workday, I'm afraid I don't have the energy or desire to write much here.  The show is full of great devices, from phones to tablets to two-in-one laptops to servers, so it's a great place to be if you're a tech geek--which I am.  Almost all of what I did today, though, I can't, as usual, discuss.

Dinner was a meeting with friends who are also clients and colleagues, a tasty steak and Caesar salad at a San Francisco landmark steak house, Harris'.  The conversation and the food were good, though also about work and so nothing I can discuss here. 

Tomorrow, more conference, more meetings, and a trip down the 101 for, yes, a dinner meeting, one that promises to be both interesting and tasty.


No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive