Sunday, December 10, 2017

My sinuses are miracle workers


They violate the laws of physics every time I catch a cold. 

They can create enough snot to soak towel after towel after towel, so much that I am completely confident that I could fill a fish tank with their production (you're welcome for that image), and yet I lose not an ounce of weight. 

They can run all day and all night without consuming energy. 

They can produce things that H.R. Giger and Ridley Scott would reject as being too scary to appear in any Alien film. 

They can in seconds turn my face a satanic red--and with no warning.

I do not heart my sinuses or the cold I am slowly beating.




1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Yuk. But I hear ya! I would have the most horrible colds when I was young, and since my mom thought tissues were a waste of money, she would send me to school with a flimsy little lady's hanky. It would be totally drenched and dripping by the time the day was over. It was horrible. Hope you feel better soon. My sympathies!

Labels

Blog Archive