Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Amorino


While in Las Vegas for The Ultimate Fighter finale last December, Kyle and I ate twice at a place with exceptionally tasty gelato, Amorino.  We were surprised to learn that the company has a location in Raleigh.  I've since tried gelato from there, and it was very, very good.

On my recent European trip, I encountered Amorino stores in Florence, Barcelona, and London.  All of them were always full of customers.

If you like gelato, definitely get to the Amorino location in downtown Raleigh and try some of their offerings.  I'm partial to the amarena, but I've not tasted a bad flavor yet.

If you do, I'm betting you'll join the folks in all of those towns and more who've learned that Amorino provides reliably good gelato in multiple countries and locations.





No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive