Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hello, San Francisco


I arrived here in the early evening after a full day of riding in planes and automobiles--but mostly planes.  I'll be leaving the hotel in less than two days after I hit it, so this is a quick visit to participate in some meetings and attend part of the Intel Developer Forum 2016.  I'm looking forward to the conference and wish I could stay for all of it.

Though I wasn't lucky enough to get any upgrades today, I did have exit-row seats with row-mates as interested in staying in their own worlds as I was in keeping to mine, so I can't really complain.  As a bonus, my lunch was a Red Mango parfait in DFW--always a tasty treat.

Today was the first day of a two-week road trip that will take me from here to Kansas City for the World SF Convention and thence to Austin for work.  I'm traveling with a big suitcase and hoping not to lose it.

Now, to grab some sleep!




No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive