Monday, May 16, 2016

Veracruz All Natural


started as a food truck but has grown to a few trucks and a physical location.  Veracruz has earned a reputation for delicious tacos and tortas, which they make with fresh ingredients.  When I realized they had a storefront just down the street from my hotel, I had to try them.

Click an image to see a larger version.

The setting is simple, the dining room warm and small.  I ordered one each of all three tacos, because the folks making them assured me that was a reasonable order (it was).


The marinated chicken was moist and flavorful, the steak perfectly grilled, and my favorite, the el pastor, rich with flavor.  I recommend all of them.

Dessert took me a short drive away to my traditional Amy's location at the Arboretum.

Tacos for dinner and ice cream for dessert:  however long a day might be, it's hard to complain about it ending that way.



No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive