Saturday, February 6, 2016

Life without the tubes


Thanks to an AT&T crew that cut my Time Warner Cable line, I'm living without Internet connectivity (and live TV) at home right now.  A TWC crew is supposed to fix the problem in the morning, but I fly to Portland then, so the fix won't help me.

This trouble is why I didn't blog last night.  (Yes, I could have gone to the house of a friend to blog, but I didn't feel like going out again.)  It's also why I've been slow to respond to email, and why I won't blog again today or respond to more email today.

Tomorrow (Sunday), I'll be in a hotel in Portland and enjoying (probably crappy) bandwidth again.

I do not heart that AT&T team, and I definitely do not like living without constant, high-speed Internet connectivity.





No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive