Thursday, December 24, 2015

An early present


The other day, a box of these beauties arrived as an early holiday gift.

Click the image to see a larger version.

Yes, that is the paperback (aka mass market) edition of No Going Back, the (now rather old but still) most recent Jon & Lobo novel.  Though not officially on sale until January 26, I am lucky enough to have my author copies now.

I have to tell you:  It is quite the handsome paperback.  Even if you have the hardback or an ebook version of this novel, you would enjoy owning one of these rascals--as would all your friends and colleagues, people you encounter in airports and at grocery stores, and strangers on the street.  It's not too early to shop for next Christmas, either.

I'm tickled to see this paperback--and I'm also rather sad at not having another one ready to appear.

I am working on it, though, and I will continue to do so.

In the meantime, you could do worse with your money than to pre-order this lovely paperback.




2 comments:

Mark P said...

I have the Kindle edition. I do miss having the actual book, but space is running short for books. I already have a loft of books I can't readily get to and read. With 'middle-age' eyesight I also like the ability yo resize the print that's available with a Kindle edition.

As it's the 25th already in the UK I'll wish you a happy Christmas.

Mark said...

Thanks for the support and for the kind words. I hope your holidays are great!

Labels

Blog Archive